Wednesday, October 18, 2006

JOURNAL: Mellow bricks and sunlight

The yellow earth which makes the brick garden wall suffuses with warmth in the early afternoon, particularly on the west wall. I feel Samhain approach fast now, this coming weekend must attend Janette's festival. To travel east will be wearisome but necessary.

The following weekend I shall travel to Glastonbury in pilgrimage and to collect materials from Star Child. My store room will have all kinds of interesting objects and resins and herbs, prepared in various forms and for various purposes to be used over the coming months.

Am unable to sleep until nearly dawn, again. Today awoke midmorning and am weary to the bone yet cant manage to change the routine. I dont know if my body is geared to the southern hemisphere or what I am tapping into that wont give me the necessary mental stillness to allow my body to sleep.

A message from my much loved colombian witch, she is well and will return to London next year or even this year's end, so we shall resume our witching hour conversations and little readings of the furute in burning embers and sacred leaves. Few companions who truly make me feel among equals, easy flow of energy and occasional pooling of energies and resources. She is missed for more than that, of course.

No comments:

The still room

No, not a room which doesn't roam, nor usually a silent room. Mrs Beeton would have known at once not only what kind of room it is, al...