Monday, October 16, 2006

JOURNAL: autumn afternoon

Crisp clear skies of that faded blue which seems almost transparent. A little sunlight of the kind that warms the mood but not the skin. In brief, London in autumn. Indoors, no fresh flowers and a depleted larder which will be remedied early evening with a delivery of organic vegetables and Irish soda bread. The storm of last night abates to an extent after a night spent in vigil. Yet there is movement afoot. Tomorrow I shall refresh the altars ready for an accounting, a marshalling of forces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi im new here, I came upon this board I have found It absolutely accessible and it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to give something back and support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

The still room

No, not a room which doesn't roam, nor usually a silent room. Mrs Beeton would have known at once not only what kind of room it is, al...